Re: a bitchin I go again..

> Rob writes <rightly so>
>
> > Not everyone is out to get everyone else.   If you want to use
their
> > service do so, if you don't like the contract, go elsewhere, its
that simple.
> true.

> just lettin' people know whats out there..
> karl

Also true ,,,

but the problem comes when the "customer" finds themselves in a
position where they don't have any choice.  A few months down the line
some financial bod in Fuji/Yahoo/Microsoft realises they actually OWN
the rights to use, sell, edit amd whatever the hell they like to
millions of images.   Whilst the original intent may well have been to
protect Fuji (I'm sure it is so) the position is that they can then do
whatever they like.

They can protect thier own backsides without needing to reserve the
right to use the images (other than in intended web site display) or
sell them!!!!