Re: a bitchin I go again..

I'm surprised to see so many people sticking up for Fuji's lawyers.
It would be good to remember that they are Fuji's lawyers, and unless
their client requests otherwise, are really only supposed to be
looking out for their client's interest. I'm sure it's possible to
right a terms of service agreement that would protect Fuji from the
actions of third parties without granting the company quite such
sweeping rights. It sounds like these lawyers were told, "We want to
offer this service and we want to incur no liability whatsoever as a
result of doing so. Whether we trample on the rights of the people
using the service (our customers) is of no concern to us." Sounds
like a case of stupid arrogant business people to me, or else another
instance of corporate harvesting of intellectual property.

--
"Red" Alan P. Hayes
Pittsfield, Massachusetts