Re: PF exhibits on 14-SEP-02 (thumbnail review)

In a message dated 9/28/2002 5:14:00 PM Central Daylight Time, wildimages@lineone.net writes:

> Below- is my own 'Top Ten List'  -using my right eye (left brain)
and viewing
> the thumbnail photos only.

The full scale images are what the contributors submit for us to look
at:  the thumbs are what Andy produces for us as a way of indexing the
images.
It is more than just scale it is what we choose to include.

Ok Q,

Works for me - thanks for the encouragement.  I agree the -full scale- Images are Best!  I did look at them.  In my view- a 'good photo' will stand out no matter the size.

jIMMY

p s   we all know that this -so called- 14-SEP-02  is actually P F Forum Exhibit of 21-SEP-02.  The real 9/14/02 had 'Jeff SPIRER' (Painting), Robert G. EARNEST (Safety Meeting) & Rob MIRACLE (Clowning Around) -plus a few fine Others.