Re: PF exhibits on 14-SEP-02 (thumbnail review)

Emily,
        1) you could desaturate the picture into a b&w
    2) you could use variations and add yellow
    3)you could go into the level command and go to the blue menu and play
with it.
      4) you could go into curves to the blue menu and change it
    5) you could use selective color blue menu
I sure there are other ways too.
Roy

In a message dated 9/28/02 8:43:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, elf@cape.com