Re: PF exhibits on 14-SEP-02 (thumbnail review)

> Brian, look more closely at those reflections in his eyes. I think
you will definitely agree they were added digitally.

You made me think again on that comment.

I thought Brian was referring to the unoriginality of refelcting a
globe in the eyes.
I suspect your take is correct.

As to the image - good idea, bad execution.  Even at the scale shown
the edges don't work.  It's a lot harder to fake an image well than to
take one.   This one worked as a thumbnail but provoked nausea at full
scale.   That blue is YUK!.