Kodak Carousel 4400 Projector

I recently acquired a secondhand Kodak Carousel 4400 Projector with a
102-152mm lens. Made in the US. No manual. And the seller does not know
anything much about it either. So, I have some questions:

1) How many lenses does it have aside from the aforementioned? And does a
wide-angle lens means the projector will be able to make bigger projections
at closer distances?

2) The carousel has 140 slots, and each slot is too narrow for Tecnodia
slide mounts to pass through. Is there a carousel with lesser number of
slots, or wider slots, for this projector?

3) Can the bulb be replaced by one with low or higher wattage? [I don't
know the wattage of the one I have.]

Elson
--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography