Aperture & Shutter speed of cheap camera

Hmmm.... list seems to be back up.

I let my 5 year old daughter take a couple of photos with my all steel construction 1950's camera which she can barely hold still due to its weight and to my surprise they turned out quite good - level horizon, good subject placement. I bought her a plastic camera with a polar bear front on it for about $16 last Christmas but she kept opening the door to look at the film and the flash has an on/off switch which she leaves in the on position and drains the batteries. I think she understands the problem with opening the door but I don't think we'll ever solve the battery drain problem.

So I want to get some film that will allow her to shoot in subdued light and I'm wondering if anybody might have an educated guess as to the shutter speed and aperture setting on a really cheap camera. My guess would be f16 at 1/125 sec.

Greg Fraser