RE: Aperture & Shutter speed of cheap camera

Hey Luis,

She really want to use her polar bear camera and opening the back shouldn't be a problem any more because she's more interested in taking pictures than looking inside. So we want to keep the camera and I plan on developing the film myself with her help. I suppose 800 asa film will be generally close enough. I was just wondering what the EV would be for a camera like this so I could zero in as close as possible on the ASA.

There are no adjustments on this camera and its a fixed focus hunk of loosely molded plastic parts although surprisingly the lens is coated.

Greg