Re: Aperture & Shutter speed of cheap camera

<http://meaningandform.com/photography/photoforum/sipixphotos/FrameSet.htm>

This is a quick selection from the pictures I took before I
dismantled the camera. These are untouched just the way they come
from the camera. It's possible to desaturate them to a semblance
reality. They seem sharp enough. I would say that they have a
somewhat limited dynamic range, but it does do an OK job of exposing.
The last picture is a pano assembled in photoshop. I did some work on
this in terms of color and exposure...you get an idea of what's
possible. The image I submitted to last weeks gallery was a
manipulated version of 001002-11-00j6. I love the skies, we have nice
mountain skies here in the Berkshires, but they really aren't like
this!

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design