Re: OT: Lazaro's

>Apologies for this off-topic mail.
>
>Does anyone in California know if Lazaro's Home for The Aged exists? I'm
>looking for a nurse name Susana de Guzman Baker.
>
>Elson

Elson,

Try http://www.smartpages.com, or http://www.anywho.com. These are
the online versions of the white and yellow pages of the telephone
books; the first from Pacific Bell, the second from AT&T. I did not
find a Lazaro's Home for the Aged, but if you search, yourself, you
might have better luck, because, maybe, the name changed but you know
what town it was in. Also try searching for the nurse.

Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@gns2000.com
"...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If
it is, stop worrying.."     Amelia Earhart