Gallery Ramblings

Trevor Cunningham (palm and mist) - Interesting timing and location
however, the image seems a bit flat for my liking and I prefer it
flipped horizontally so the wind is blowing left to right.

Marilyn Dalrymple (Who Me?) - First off congratulations Marilyn on your
recovery. Beautiful story and great cat pose.

Elson T. Elizaga (Defend The Rights of Our Parents) - This really has
the look of a serious advertisement. Nice lighting.

Greg Fraser (I warned you) - my own crap. Still makes me angry.

Howard Leigh (Train coach coupling) - Man, this "industrial accident in
waiting" makes me nervous but I like the way the person's muscles mimic
the steel of the coupling.

Peeter Vissak (You cannot compete the machine) - Interesting story. Even
the horse gets to go with the family when they go out for a boat ride.
Always aware of safety, they make Anna ride behind the boat so they
don't overload it and sink.

Qkano (Depth of Focus :o)) - So first off I'm wondering why the
emoticon? Probably something to do with Depth of Field vs Depth of
Focus. That fades quickly and I am more interested in the way the
objects fan out dramatically at f4 and the way the thumbtack appears to
float above the grid. Cool.

Greg