Re: Gallery Ramblins

>John Mason (Bethany Baptist Church, Brunswick County,
> Virginia)

Thanks much for the review, Gregory.

>The slight slant of the image prevents the anal
>feeling a symmetrical image like this can easily take

>on.

A feeling which might be appropriate for some
churches, but not, I hasten to emphasize, this
particular one.

Best, John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/