From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Gregory
Fraser
Sent: 06 September 2002 05:19
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Gallery Ramblings

Here are my self indulgent ramblings concerning this weeks images at the PF
gallery found at
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html.

Christopher Strevens, LRPS (My Street) - Nice street and as you say, an
ordinary subject. I like seeing other people's lives as it helps me block
out my own. Thanks for sharing a slice of your world. Is that your green
convertable?