RE: Gallery Ramblings

Title: RE: Gallery Ramblings

Marcin Truchanowicz (Cracow - Pub Singer) - Intriguing image Marcin and an equally intriguing title. Of course the Singer referred to is a sewing machine but my question is why is it in a pub? And perhaps more importantly where is this pub with such awesome lighting? I really love the lighting and actually the whole image. Very nice.

Hi, Greg

Thank You for Your review. It's my first photo sent to this gallery and I'm very satisfied You like this. My image was taken in historical Cracow (Poland) district - Kazimierz. It was jewish district. It is most popular Cracow's region for entertainment, now. Some people say "Singer" is a magic place. The name "Singer" derives from its interior. The tables inside are made from Singer's sewing machines. These tables are very small but charming.

Best regards
Marcin

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com