RE: Gallery Ramblings

-----Original Message-----
From: Photogonow@aol.com [mailto:Photogonow@aol.com]

Hi GREG,

After working all day at a - Children's Hospital-  taking Medical pictures of the Kids, I seem to spend more & more time trying to relax 'in the woods' - with my camera -  looking for any natural subject to help take my mind away from  -the Real World!

I think I know what you mean. To me hunting for photos even when I take nothing, is a great way to spend time. I suppose its like fishing. Where you and I differ is that I consider the photo hunting to be the real world.

Greg