Re: may not come again...

hahaha! but stop teasing me...the cituation is critical.
i'm linking from anat cafe in salonica and it is almost empty...gone are the
days the surfers would stay till after 03:00...and there is not
a single computer game installed....that foolish law killed the market, and
soon will be found unconstitutional, then the gates will really open for
on-line and computer installed gambling.....grrr

>From: Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk>
>To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
><photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
>Subject: Re: may not come again...
>Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:29:57 +0100
>
>My goodness Kostas .... it seems the Greek authorities "crusade"
>against the British "Plane Spotters" was just them flexing thier
>muscles.
>
>Perhaps next will be a ban on photgraphy and other pursuits for fun
>... I mean, your photos of cranes around the harbour can have no
>rational use therefore (by definition) you must be an enemy of the
>state  ;o)
>
>Have you been challenged by "The Authorities" for using your camera
>yet?
>

> > well, it seems i will be arrested soon and put in prison for life !
> >
> > reason is taht teh Greek state, in  a foolish and uninspired effort
> > combat illegal gambling, has enacted a law that prohibits ALL
>compouter
> > games in public and private places, the prohibition extending to net
>cafes,
> > mobile phone games and naturally the already installed windows
>games...
>

> > so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to
>jump the
> > other side of the fence...
>
>Well, make sure the fence is nowhere near a military base or even
>thinking the thought ...

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.htm
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!