Re: permanent (?) ink?

Thanks Christiane--I've sent them a note since they don't list my printer among those that can use their cartridges--but I think my Epson color cartridge TO27 is compatible with other Epsons.  We'll see--loved their Small Gamut series--just what I'm looking for!

BTW noticed your French header...so allow me to once again practice my high school French: "J'aiment mon nez beaucoup? Oui!  J'aime mon nez beaucoup." Parfait, non?

Regards,

Joseph

Have a look there at Lyson.com

http://www.lyson.com/includes/frames.html