Re: Gallery Impressions for 30 Aug 02

At 09:29 AM 8/30/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Rob Miracle (Captive Audience) - This has the cool, sharp look I associate
>with most digital images. I like the way the boy leaning on the boards at
>the right is pushing them over. Or are the boards pulling him over?
>Actually everything in the image is heading into the upper right corner.
>Its a good candid team shot. I like it.

Thanks for the review.   Regarding the leaning boards, I tried to rotate
them straight, but then people were crooked, the roof was crooked and
things got out of whack.   Its a function of the distortion shooting that
wide.   It was a 17mm focal length on the D1H making it an effective 21mm,
but it was enough to mess with the perspective of the shot.

Thanks,
Rob
--
Rob Miracle