Re: Update on Justus

I thought the Swedish humor translated very well!
BTU, does he have a camera with him?

take care,
andy

Oh my...  and here in lies the crux of the story!  My ex-husband couldn't take his vacation the week he planned due to a work conflict, so had given his airline ticket to Justus.  And I gave him the digital camera which was instrumental in the accident.  Jus had climbed out onto the bow of his cousin's (moving) boat to take a picture back at Richard steering and they got pounded by very rough wake...  (Boy! Do we feel guilty!)   :-\  But the first thing he asked for his father to bring to him was the compactflash card reader!  (He's a chip off the old "Mom" block...)

Ciao
Janine
--
Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272