Re: About The New Epson Printers...

Dave,

Take a "sepia toned" print (or a b/w print made using both color and b/w
cartridge) from the Epson 2000P and view it under incandescent light.
Then view it under daylight only. The colors appear to change, usually
quite dramatically. If you're trying to match the tones of an old sepia
photograph this color shift makes it virtually impossible.

So the new Epson inkset on the 2200 and 7600 is supposed to eliminate
most of this metamerism effect.

Brian