Re: About The New Epson Printers...

Thanks Janine, Richard, Rev., PhotoRoy,

I'll do some more research on the Epson 7600.

For b/w prints I've been using an Epson 1160 with ConeTech Piezography
B/W quadtone inks, with much success. My main difficulty, since I
restore old photos, many of which are sepia toned, is matching the tones
of the original prints after digitally repairing them. The metamerism
with the Epson pigmented inks has given me fits, but I like their
longevity (supposed). I've also tried the MediaStreet pigment inks, but
am not crazy about them.

Brian