Re: PF Gallery 2002-08-17

Hello Bob...  Thank you for commenting on my gallery submission for
8/17.  My previous offering was a BxW image way back in June, though, so
I think you may talking about someone else's photo a few weeks back?
 But...  I'm glad you think this one is "MUCH better"!  {wink}

Cheers!
Janine

--
Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272