Re: About The New Epson Printers...

Hi,
I've been using the 2200 for a few weeks for color and sepia toned
prints. The quality is outstanding. The last week or so with the matte
black cartridge which limits the paper types. I've tried watercolor,
semi gloss and archival matte papers, watercolor comes out ok, archival
matte is incredible for it's accurate flesh tones, detail and
brilliance. Mostly been using A3 or super B3, 11x17 and 13x19, but the
8.5x11 semi gloss using the photo black came out great to. Some of the
best prints have been of the Hubble photographs posted by NASA, macro of
flowers and a scanned family photograph from 1917.

I feel the ink usage is real good, I've printed a couple hundred photos
replacing 8 cartridges total, light cyan 3 times. I ordered the extra
cartridges and paper directly from epson for 10.95 each and free
shipping. Circuit city is advertising them online for 11.99 but they
only had yellow in stock as of a few days ago.

Hope this helps,
Rick