Pe to CHILLED DELIRIUM :film i use

    From: *-CHILLED DELIRIUM-* <sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>

    > bad thing i did not had teh chance to measure the true stops of the
manual
>lenses in a lab...

  Most people worry far too much about that. In most tests, it is far less
than 1/3 f/. Negligible. Few people can interpret metering to that degree
of accuracy.

well the few tests i did aiming both lense at 80-90 range at the same grey
wall, showed both manuals giving me a faster speed  (+1 stop)than the pentax
original,at all apertures excluding the f/5.6 to f/8 that were giving me 1,5
stop more speed

    > - not ususally, and i do not want it...it lighte up all teh satge with
all
>the ugly deatil (defects in the back curtain, kills the projection on the
>wall, sends light to the silver tape that hoplds the cables in
>place....sucks - hmm from 1/4 to 1/125 sec at best

   WHat film are you using ?

various...x-press 800 or superia 1600, TMY, neopan 400 pushed 1600, neopan
1600, lately HP5+ pushed 3200, and i push at 3200 if the light is
unfavorable...

tahnks for the photgrapher's block tips, they proved helpful....more in
another msg...kostas