Andy's state of mind or whatever

FYI,

Please do not take my feeble attempts at humor seriously.

Or do so if you wish for I guess the feeling may be that
the last person to admit they are abusing the bottle is
the abuser himself or herself. I do not condone excess in
alcohol and admit that I should just give up trying to
make fun of alcohol and remember that I am, after all, a
role model of sorts.

I am sorry for my previous post that seemed to make light
of alcohol's influence over my mind. The content of my post
I still stand by - that is my way of thinking that is all.

Andy

Andrew Davidhazy,  Professor
School of Photo Arts and Sciences/RIT
andpph@rit.edu    www.rit.edu/~andpph