Re: Gallery Ramblings & Impressions

Greg and Scott...  thank you, kind gentlemen, for your comments on my 8/17 Gallery contribution.  That'll probably be one of my last images shot with the Nikon 995.  I have just obtained my new Fuji S2 Pro (and an Epson 2200 printer to go with it)...  I hope to take my image making to the "next level".  Will post some new goodies soon...

Oh...  and will everyone here please send healing thoughts for my 25 y.o. son...  he was visiting his cousin in Sweden a little over a week ago and broke a vertebrae in his back.  We have to wait a few more days for the doctors to determine if he will need surgery to keep the fragment from moving.  He is home (at his cousins in Sweden) with a back brace and pain medication.  He's feeling a little better this week.  Unfortunately, it will be a while before we can get him back onto a plane and home in the US.  If he needs surgery...  I'm on my way to Sweden...  Thanks everyone.

Janine C. Hanson - What an amazingly luxurious looking plant and a beauty of a composition and lighting. I so much wish I could lay down in the folds of this plant. Including as much of the larger leaves as you did really gives me the feeling that this plant goes on forever and probably also has a lot to do with my desire rest upon its leaves. Great image Janine.

Janine C. Hanson - :
The light and composition on this shot are great. The overall sense is very
satisfying... soft light, soft petals, soft colors. After this shot and your
haunting self portrait I have to see your other work as soon as I done with
this review. Well done.
--

Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272