Re: Andy's state of mind or whatever

At 11:13 PM 8/22/2002 -0400, Our Leader wrote:
>Please do not take my feeble attempts at humor seriously.
>
>Or do so if you wish for I guess the feeling may be that
>the last person to admit they are abusing the bottle is
>the abuser himself or herself. I do not condone excess in
>alcohol and admit that I should just give up trying to
>make fun of alcohol and remember that I am, after all, a
>role model of sorts.
>
>I am sorry for my previous post that seemed to make light
>of alcohol's influence over my mind. The content of my post
>I still stand by - that is my way of thinking that is all.

Are you over 21?
Is alcohol legal where you are?

Then don't apologize.   Everyone is allowed to go out and party from time
to time.  Throwing back a few brews with friends or showing up at a wine &
cheese social with Tequila Sunrise Mix in hand is fine.

Where it crosses the line is when it becomes an abuse.   Either to yourself
or those around you.  I hardly think your previous post falls into those
lines.   Go have some fun, but if your using it to hide problems, then lets
talk.

You showed us tonight that you are well, Human.

Rob

--
Rob Miracle
Photographic Miracles