RE: another wedding session

I can only reply to the lens part...I know it isnt recommended, but with two
hands I can hand-hold a 210mm at 1/60 without visible shake. Maybe i'm just
special :)

As to David's Remarks:
>Is the strong light on the video camera something that's standard for
>wedding video there, or just a worry?  Because that's pretty lousy
>lighting for the *video*, too.  But might be all they can manage.

Huh??? I work for a video production company, and we use strong spots. Why
is that lousy? Maybe (and i'm not being sarcastic here) I'm missing
something...after all, I usually think from a video point of view before
photo. Is the video spot going to be *moving*? I would assume that it will
be just a hot-light on a stand set somewhere. Oh, also a concern, is what
type of light. Not os much of a worry with B&W as color, but at work we use
Tungsten a lot (5500K) because the cameras can automatically white-balance.
As to the cheap flash idea, you could get a stand-mounted flash with slave
triggering, or maybe try to get some sort of cheaper wireless.

	Thank You,
	Jason Antman
      jantman@earthlink.net
      AIM: lbi115l