RE: gallery impressions

Scot penned mercifully,

> Greg,
> It's not such a bad thing.
> I think I know the problem. You take your kids to the park,
> McDonalds etc.,
> which leaves you with an environment that is in general
> drab...of which you
> then make very interesting photographs. Just happens that
> when taking photos
> of the slide at mickyd's, the only thing interesting ARE the lines and
> shapes. I have a 7 year old...I've been there.
> I always enjoy your contributions.
> Scot

and Luis

> Quite, in some of the pics you have shown here. Your compositions
> are on the extreme side, very angular, with strong diagonals, classically Modernist
> with Constructivist overtones. Form seems more important than content in many of your pictures.

> Greg....your humor is recognizable, as is your character and
>(probably as a result hereof !), your style. Nothing generic
> or light-handed there....:)))

>--- Luis

I suppose my main concern is that it makes it so hard to get away with things and so damn easy for people to pin stuff on me.

"See here chief. See the way he was stabbed at a thirty degree angle and how the handle points towards the victim's head and see the way the end of the noose forms a contrasting, delicate 'S' curve with the tip of the rope pointing back towards the knife which again leads you back up to the noose?"
"yeah, beautiful work Lou. Go round up Fraser for questioning."

Greg