Re:RE: gallery impressions

  Greg replied to Scot ---

>Thanks for the review. When I read your comment I thought two >things:

>1. You're 100% dead on.
>2. I don't want a recognizable style.
     WAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAA....

>Then I realized my first goal as a photographer was to suck the >geometry out of any situation and I really can't help doing that so I >guess I'm stuck being predictable.

  Quite, in some of the pics you have shown here. Your compositions
are on the extreme side, very angular, with strong diagonals, classically Modernist, with Constructivist overtones. Form seems more important than content in many of your pictures.

  Greg....your humor is recognizable, as is your character and
(probably as a result hereof !), your style. Nothing generic
or light-handed there....:)))

      --- Luis