Re: Light and filters question to ponder

> Hmm, searching for my dark meter now.

Nothing can travel faster than light - apart from a shadow that is.
Don't underestimate the power of darkness!

> And wondering why my car's speedometer
> doesn't indicate negative speed when I'm driving in reverse, or is that
> driving forward in the opposite direction?
That's because speed is a scalar quantity - it has magnitude but not direction.
Mmmm ... I know quite a few photographers like that ;o)

Blobb

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890