Re: Light and filters question to ponder

Rob,
      I met a Darkon at the last Star Trek Convention but ugh !  their
females are ugly. That is why they like to keep the dark on when making love.
Roy

In a message dated 8/14/02 2:40:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rwm@photo-miracles.com writes:

<< At 01:42 PM 8/14/2002 -0400, you wrote:
 >A studnet asked:
 >
 >If a filter has a density of .3 and thus lets
 >through only half of the incident light, would
 >all the light eventually pass through the filter?

 You need to introduce this student to Darkons.    They are elements of
 darkness that are absorbed by lights.   Darkons are the real anti-light
 particals unlike Photons which don't exist.

 Thanks,
 Rob >>