Altered cameras for outter space

I read that cameras that go into space (Apollos and Shuttles) need to be
modified. Yet, I understand that, besides being light-tight, a photo camera
should basically need a pressure plate to keep the negative flat and a
shutter. No big deal, apparently.

So, how / why do cameras that go out to space need to be altered?

You know, trying to find out, just in case...

Alberto Tirado