RE: Anybody home?

There's that suppressed rage again.

> I have a little description of my feeble attempts at:
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-strip-enlarger.html
>
> cheerio,
> andy

I noticed that you had forced air cooling on your enlarger. Even so, a 2 hour exposure must be quite harsh on the enlarger and bulb. Not to mention the negative passing through the warping holder. Was there lots of creaking and popping of metal?

The enlarger I saw on the internet looked like it was far less complicated and appeared to be designed for much shorter negatives.

Greg