Re: Anybody home?

> I really shouldn't have to tell you this,
> but you should have given them
> sunglasses to protect their eyes! :-)

Steve

Perhaps they don't have the equivalent of our RSPCA / RSPB in the States looking out for the rights of animals / birds.

TV here won't broadcast any adverts using animals unless "appropriate" consideration has been given for thier health/welfare.  That usually is interpreted as having a vet (?) on hand throughout filming.  Nuking thier eyes with UV would definitely be a no-no.

Naughty Andy!!!!!

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890