RE: Anybody home?

Actually the guy is Canadian and lives about an hour from me. He's quite the clever guy who had an elective to fill one year in University so he took music. He said he had no prior musical training at all but really got into it so he built himself a pipe organ during Christmas vacation. He also built some ABS cannons and broke into and mapped the maintenance access tunnels under the University of Waterloo http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/. Interesting guy but nothing compared to the lunatic at http://www.powerlabs.org/multistagecg.htm who builds the 7000 joule multi-stage coil gun for fun. Anyone for high voltage glass shattering?

Greg