RE: Anybody home?

Hey Alan do you also make lookaround enlargers? I finally bought an enlarger on eBay this week and while I was looking for info on it, I briefly read something about lookaround enlargers. I thought that term 'lookaround' was perhaps a trademark of yours but not so eh? But my real question is why would you not just use a regular type enlarger to print these images? Is the image distorted on the negative?

Greg Fraser