Re: Luis' meager Gallery Review

>Luis
>
>I normally leave responding to reviews till later in the week but 1) >I've lost my second modem at home in only a few months so can't >guarantee to do it later. 2) You hit the nail on the head over what I >saw in the "pattern": I hadn't thought anyone on PF would even have >heard of Uffington ... but that is closest to what I saw that led me to >take the shot ...

   Amazing...how sometimes we can communicate pictorially. I have
studied images made by humans for so long....I recognized the
similarity, and  was amazed my feeble brain remembered Uffington.
The horse there is one of striking style and beauty, as is your miniature version. Sometimes a pebble is just a pebble, but through
your lens, it became so much more...

      -- Luis