> Re: I Sold My First Photo!!! (LINK)

An AD (Art Director) in Minnesota asked one of the 50+ forums I'm listen to
and post in if anyone had or would shoot a specific subject (a tree light
from above and shot from below) in a group of around 400 I was the only to
even respond. I got the details and shot what she needed. The company
(landscaping and construction) liked them enough to buy number 15. The best
part is that the AD wants to use me for future projects.

At 07:14 AM 8/11/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Like to tell us about who bought the image, how they happened to find it,
>and for what?

Brian Blankenship
B & N Graphics
http://www.bngraphics.com

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." ~ Robin
Williams

"Freedom was attacked today by a faceless coward, and freedom will be
defended." ~ George W. Bush 9-11-2001

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is
to have succeeded." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Not all who wander are lost..."  ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

"Simplifying a Composition - One time when Ansel was shooting in the
Sierras with some friends, he came away from his camera and walked into the
scene. He grabbed a hold of a tree limb, ripped it off the tree, and tossed
it aside. When his more environmentally concerned friends made an uproar,
he simple stated that it did not belong in the picture." ~ Ansel Adams
Autobiography