Re: best way of filtering PhotoForum messages

At 09:19 AM 8/8/2002 +0900, you wrote:
>See below SOME of the information a 'REAL' email program can display
>about a message, and filter on... some parts snipped due to size :-)

Not everyone can filter.
There are reasons why (trashed messages that you have to go back though)
even with filters, its a good idea (going on vacation and your borrow a
laptop and don't want to monkey around with the mail system on it,
whatever....)

I'm on dozens of lists and DDB's statement about the [tag] doubling in the
subject line is rare at best and usually comes from someone cutting and
pasting  the subject line.

It does more good than harm.

Thanks,
Rob