Self Portrait Gallery

Looking at the Self Portrait gallery I notice Bill Ellis sitting at a pipe organ. Do you own that organ Bill? My uncle is into pipe organs and he bought one from a church in Buffalo NY. Drove 2 hours cross the border back into Canada with 14' pipes sticking out the window of his '88 Chrysler. I never asked him if they were making a sound as the wind blew through them at 110 kph on the highway. He has no where to set it up but he tells me he only bought it so that he could claim he has the largest organ in Ontario.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962.