Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:09 AM
Subject: Off Topic - a day to note.

To all who are or have parents - Today is Respect for Parents Day - August 1.  The wish is that all are pausing for a moment sometime during the day to acknowledge all the hard work parents do and all they contribute to our society.

Thank you, parents, for your courageous work doing the most difficult job in the world.

A site telling about Respect for Parents Day can be found at:

Marilyn Dalrymple