RE: self portraits

Ah, several new photos. Thanks for pointing them out Achal. Looks to me like Janine's portrait is intentionally dark. I'm pretty sure I would have guessed Jeff was the creator of his portrait even if his name was not on it and I think I've seen your before Achal. I don't know how Astrid, Christiane and Bobby are going to like being bumped form the front of the gallery after they quietly sneaked up there a while ago.

Greg Fraser