RE: Ouch.

Those rules are interesting. The idea of posting links to URLs would
certainly cut down on work for the PF staff and server space too. Is
interest high enough that their salon is run every week? I have noticed with
our list that several people appear to be rather busy and everyone might not
have time to even pick a topic when it was their turn. Also the choice of
topics could conceivably get bounced back and forth between as few as 2
people.

> The idea of anonymous postings and giant colossal prizes is
> intriguing...what do you have in mind-a year's supply of
> toothpaste... or nail polish?

Perhaps coasters from RIT's pub. Do US colleges have bars on campus like
Canadian ones do?

Greg