RE: Ouch.

Well actually I was thinking the gallery could go up and then people would
have say a week to view the images and decide who shot what. Then they could
simply mail their decision to the list. That way everyone would see it and
everyone would know who won the super-colossal prize.

> How would you like to arrive at theme?

How about if everyone wishing to participate, emails a suggested theme to
the list and then someone blindfolds you (Amelia) and you pick one at random
out of a steel box with razor sharp, jagged edges (for drama).

Greg