RE: Ouch.

I'm not paranoid about wheat. I love wheat with those soft little hairy
fingers waving in the wind. Its the corn and potatoes that bother me. All
those ears just barely visible like an old lady eavesdropping through the
curtains and all those underground eyes watching me. Where are all those
collected sights and sounds going? I'm not suggesting any kind of government
payoff but I just find it unusual that all the farmers in my neck of the
woods drive better vehicles than I do and a lot of them have pools. I'm not
so naive as to believe its a mere coincidence that farms line most of my
trip to and from work.

Greg (you never heard of me) Fraser