RE: AT 2003

Fabulous photo Tina. The composition is outstanding. I love the two arches
formed by the hands of the man and the child and the heads and bodies of the
man and woman and the way the focal point of each arch is at the spot where
the feet of the woman and man meet. Now that's art eh.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962