Re: Self Portrait Gallery

Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> writes:

> [...]

Sano. Hmm, odd business this. Since writing Roman letters all over
things is a principal element of Modern Japanese Design, it extends to
turnings onto roads from _private_ exits, but not to "proper" road
signs. This is a pillar outside an opticians (yeah, in Japan they write
"Glass Shop" on them!) hence I suppose of optical quality chrome. If you
squash it back (or look on my photo page below), you can see the things
in the window (globe etc.) either side of the pillar.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/stuff/photo.htm