Re: AT 2003

At 11:59 PM 7/15/02 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi Tina,
>Do you happen to know the weight of the Digital Album unit?
>Looking forward to seeing some of your shots from Honduras,
>Bobbie Blazy

Bobbie -

The Digital Album itself weighs 10 ounces.  It has an extra travel battery
pack that holds 4 AA batteries and weighs just a few ounces more.  The 4
AA's were more than enough for a month's worth of downloading.

I haven't edited the digital shots yet and I'm still processing the film
but here is one I took with my new M7:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/image-29684.html

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP