RE: Self Portrait Gallery

The problem (among many with an exhibition like this) is the difficulty
I am having in comparing one photo to another. I think they all have
something extraordinary about them - I guess this somehow comes through
from making some tenuous visual connection to the words of these individuals
we have seen on the screen so often. Forgive me for using last names but it
seems easier to identify the authors this way.

I am particularly drawn to the photographs by John Mason, Chen, Glorieux and
Brian Roberts.

I like the whimsical side shown by Talbot, Shapiro, Hayes, Don Roberts and
Sinclair.

(Fraser, for me, is "over the top" in one direction while Baker is in another).

I like the environmental connection/information in the photographs by Shipman,
jIMMY, Vasconcellos (great beard!), Strevens, Chandler and Zinn.

Bjerkan, Rincon, Peric, Jernigan and Rich Mason seem like ethereal and almost
surreal beings (photographers?). Shrouded in mystery!

Which leaves me with Karl SJ. The cropped right hand side really bugs me! :)

have a happy,
andy